Coping with COVID-19
As a member of our Dr. Zumbado’s Lifestyle Community family, we want you to know we are taking steps to keep our members, our coaches, and our entire community healthy and safe.
Your well-being is central to our purpose and our top priority as we join companies around the world responding to the current global health challenge.
We are proud that so many of you consider our center a safe space where your wellness journey is supported, and we want that to continue, so we have taken many proactive steps to maintain the healthiest possible environment.
We know this is a difficult time. The coronavirus is forcing many of us to question the risks and benefits of leaving the house for gatherings and appointments of all kinds.
Together we can do this because the support of our community has never been more important!
We are now set up to support you virtually (via Zoom video conferencing), in order to help you stay on track, during these challenging days. Get started!
Appointments - until further notice
- No walk-ins (for coaching or food pick-up)
- No measuring (self-measure @ home)
- Virtual coaching appointments available-- by appointment only
- Virtual Webinars weekly to keep you on track! Intro to Ideal Protein @ Mondays @ 1pm EST
Intro to Ideal Protein @ Wednesdays @ 6:30pm EST
Tune-Up Tuesdays @ 1pm EST
Tune-Up Thursdays @ 6:30pm EST
Bulk Food Pre-Order Option
- All orders must be placed by Sunday
- Place orders via the PRE-ORDER CART on the your Ideal Protein Platform
- Create a “Prepared Pantry” with enough food for a few weeks firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-order to ensure you have your favorite IP food stocked
Food Pick Up for REG. WEEKLY VISITS
- All appointments for food order pick ups must be scheduled with your coach by Friday
- Use the Pre-Order cart on your Ideal Protein Platform
- All orders will be pre-packed-no exceptions
- All food to be handled by coaches only
Take care of YOU!
In the event you need to stay home, remember that being stuck in the house might entice you to go off protocol. Refocus your energy by doing things like taking a walk, listening to a meditation app, making a list of things you are grateful for, reading motivational articles, blogs, and books or calling a friend.
Stay in contact with your coach whether by phone, text or email or messaging via the Ideal Protein Platform.
- Stay on protocol-to keep your body healthy and strong.
- Avoid sugar- it reduces how white blood cells do their job (part of that includes attacking bacteria) and increases inflammatory markers in the body.
- Take immune boosters-Vitamin C, Zinc, Elderberry, Colloidal Silver, Echinacea.
- Stay hydrated and get plenty of sleep each night.