Phase 1-2: Ultimate Body Composition with InBody570
While in phases 1-2, each weekly appointment with your coach includes a customized body composition, because there is so much more to weight loss than the number on the scale.
Your trained coach uses the state-of-the-art InBody 570, to share the full picture of what you’re made of, so you can track important health data in your weight journey.
What to expect in Phases 1-2 Weight Loss & Stabilization?
Step on the InBody 570 scale (45 seconds) and review the data with a trained coach:
- Current weight
- Ideal body weight (realistic goal)
- Lean body mass and skeletal muscle mass
- Body fat in lbs
- Body fat percentage
- Realistic fat loss goals
- Realistic muscle gain goals
- Inflammation & swelling
- Displays muscular imbalances (Left/Right extremities & Core)
- BMI (Body Mass Index)
- BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) How many calories you burn at rest.
What to expect in the Phase 3-Maintenance?
Phase 3: Monthly Check-ins In Maintenance
During your monthly Maintenance appointments, the InBody report outlines key elements and provides a tailored plan to help you and your coach evaluate:
- the intensity of your exercise routines
- the balance of proper nutrition
- your ideal skeletal muscle mass
- maintenance of healthy body fat percentage
During all phases of the protocol, the InBody 570 tracks REAL progress, keeping you focused, and motivated to maintain realistic goals.